Donor Relations Manager - Full Time
Working under the supervision of the VP of Marketing & Development, and with other staff and volunteers, the Donor Relations Manager is responsible for managing, identifying and developing funding sources with grantors, foundations, and individual donors to support the mission of The Cradle. The position also manages communications with prospective and current donors through routine appeal letters, the agency’s annual report and print/electronic newsletters.
- Commitment to The Cradle’s mission and values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of grant writing or other relevant writing experience
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Exceptional grammatical and research skills
- Strong presentation and brand representation skills
- Proven ability to maintain strict deadlines and significant attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and self-manage through a culture of continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently, with a team, across departments and with volunteers
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Some experience in in social media is preferred
- Raiser’s Edge experience is a plus
- Prospect research software is a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Donor Relations Manager" in the subject.
The Cradle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.