After meeting while working in the cafeteria in college, we have been together for nine years. As a couple, we love to travel, spend time with our family and friends, and take our dog on long walks. Growing up, we both knew we wanted to be parents, however, after we were married, we learned that biological children might not be possible for us. With this in mind, we began exploring adoption as a means to build our family. We excited about becoming parents and look forward to what this adventure will bring!
- Did competitive Irish dancing for sixteen years and traveled to Ireland for competitions.
- Can learn nearly any skill from YouTube – most recently have learned how to knit and crochet.
- Loves to bake and cook and makes delicious Thanksgiving turkey and killer chocolate cupcakes.
- Has lost nearly 100 pounds in the past two years.
- Competes in triathlons and completed four races in 2016.