Hello and welcome to our page! We are Conor and Nick and we would like to introduce ourselves to you. We are happy to give you a glimpse into our lives and our journey through the adoption process. We have learned a great deal about adoption over the last year and we are excited about welcoming a child into our family. We also realize it is a big decision so we want to share with you our story and how we came to this point in our lives. We feel that open adoption is the right choice for us and we look forward to having a relationship with our child's birth parents. We wish you the best of luck on your own adoption journey wherever it may take you.
- Conor has a Dutch half brother who lives in Amsterdam.
- Conor’s favorite food is tacos.
- Conor is not a morning person.
- Conor went scuba diving around the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Conor has been a downhill skier since he was 6 years old.
- Conor used to be a seat-filler for the Oscars when he lived in Los Angeles.
- Conor loves dark chocolate but not white chocolate.