I’m Diane, and I’m 33 years old. I’m eager to become a single parent through adoption. I consider myself an organized and prepared person, so I always think carefully and plan before making big decisions. I have an established career, and own a home and a car, I am ready to become a parent. I am what some call an adoptive parent by choice, meaning that adoption was my first choice in becoming a parent. I value deep relationships, which is why I know that a biological connection is not what makes a family; it’s shared love and experiences.
- I’ve traveled quite a bit, and been all around the world. In fact, I’d been to Africa twice before I’d ever seen the Rocky Mountains!
- I’m a pizza lover. My sister and I even journaled our “Year of Pizza”, where we visited a different Chicago pizza joint every month for a year!
- Some of the other birthday cakes we’ve had over the years include a zombie cake, a TV dinner, and a CTA bus.
- I love winter! Sure, the warm weather is nice, but I love how quiet and fresh the air feels when snow is falling.
- I won a Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament in college by telling my opponents I could read their minds and psyching them out.
- The easiest places for me to travel have been Quebec City and Paris, France, since I can speak a good amount of French.
- My favorite number is 3, my favorite color is yellow, and my favorite ice cream flavor is bubble gum.