Hi, we’re Elizabeth and Michael. We have thought and thought about what our first words should be to you, someone who might become one of the most important pieces to the rest of our lives. Words aren’t enough to capture how we’re feeling, and we certainly don’t want to presume to know how you’re feeling. Hopefully we can partner with you and figure out this journey together. Authenticity is important to us, so we tried to put ourselves honestly on these pages. If it strikes a chord with you, we hope you will consider us in your adoption journey. No matter what, we wish you peace.
- Elizabeth likes yoga and walking around the city (especially by the lake) and dislikes being inside all day.
- She loves vegetables and chocolate and dislikes warm orange juice.
- She loves the smell of clean laundry and dislikes Michael’s dirty socks.
- She loves musicals but dislikes scary movies.
- Her favorite holiday is Christmas.
- She loves to bake—cakes, tarts, pies, brownies, crisps—you name it!