Hello and thank you for taking the time to learn about us. We are Julie, Bob, and Chloe and we are very excited to continue to build our family through adoption. Sharing our life together, and now raising our daughter, fills us with such incredible joy and happiness that it felt natural to reach out to The Cradle again. We truly believe that love multiplies and our greatest wish is to have another child to cherish.
- Has played an April Fool’s Day joke on her mom every year since she was 3-years-old!
- Loves watching Dancing with the Stars.
- Has a crooked pinkie from breaking it playing kickball in grade school.
- Coached junior high track and field for 2 years without knowing anything about track and field.
- Played the clarinet, bass clarinet, piano, and also the tuba in high school band.
- Thinks crunchy peanut butter is MUCH better than creamy.