We are so grateful you are taking the time to get to know us. We know this is likely a very difficult time, and your strength and courage is amazing to us! We’re high school sweethearts who are so ready to be parents. Whether it’s embracing new cultures when we travel or snuggling in bed while our dogs wrestle each other at our feet, we can’t wait to share those experiences with a child. We have a huge, fun, extended family that is excited for another child to enter the party. Thank you so much for considering us. We hope you have peace in whatever path you take.
- I love creative hobbies - writing, photography, painting, and sewing. Each Christmas, I sew a gift for my younger nieces and nephews, ranging from puppets to mermaid tail blankets.
- I did a polar plunge once, and loved it!
- I love cows - they’re my favorite animal, I call out every one I see on long car rides, and I have cow sculptures around our house.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday.
- I love researching family histories. So far our family tree has 1,172 people on it, dating back to the 1700s.
- I’m not a great cook, but I love to bake - I always ask to make dessert for family get-togethers.