Hello! We are Lauren, Evan, and Adeline and we are truly delighted to meet you. We are so excited to continue growing our family through adoption, but can only imagine the complexity of this decision for you. We have so much respect for the strength and courage you have had in your journey to explore adoption. We hope that we can provide you a real glimpse into our life, but most importantly, who we are as people, parents and what our family is all about. We are proud and humbled to be adoptive parents as it’s our commitment that our children will always be proud of who they are and where they came from. We know the road is not always easy but we are so excited for a future that is filled with laughter, love, family and happiness because that is what life is all about!
- If Lauren could go back in time she would have become a vet.
- Lauren has an obsession with olives. Even as a child, her mom packed her olives in her lunch, and almost every meal Lauren includes olives for herself.
- Lauren has had the same four best friends since she was six years old.
- Unfortunately for Lauren, growing up she had braces for almost six years! Even had to have them put back on in college, this was awkward to say the least.
- Lauren has taken part in five cancer walks with her mother and brother within the last two years in honor of her late uncle.
- Lauren gets defensive about Bella’s name (Our Beagle Terrier) and swears it was pre-Twilight era, although Evan debates this.
- Lauren loves coffee especially anything with mocha or white mocha flavoring in it.
- Lauren is not known for her cooking skills, she has been known to burn pasta and crock pot meals