Thank you for taking the time to read about our journey to becoming parents. We hope you find our story both authentic and relatable. From the day we met over 12 years ago, adopting a child was something we both undoubtedly wanted. We are confident we have the passion and commitment to be amazing Dads. Family is one of the most important things to both of us, and we have an abundance of love in our hearts to share with a child. We appreciate you giving us this chance to share who we are and what is most important to us in our lives.
- I have a serious love for pizza, specifically pepperoni or sausage.
- If I could do anything in the world, it would be to perform on Broadway. I’m not particularly musically inclined (according to Elliot I’m a bad singer) so this dream will probably never come true.
- I love organization and to-do lists.
- I love scary movies, but I always have to cover my eyes through the intense parts (Elliot always has to cover his ears).
- I LOVE music, it helps set my mood. You can find me listening to music all day long; whether at home, in the car, or at the office. I’m a huge Spotify fan!
- I love skiing! I grew up going to Colorado every year.
- My Dad is 1 of 12 children and my Mom is 1 of 9. I have over 40 cousins. You can imagine holidays at our house!
- I’m a proud introvert; it’s how I recharge my batteries. A quiet evening at home on a Friday is my ideal night!