What do you get when you mix love, laughter, fun and family and let it cook for 16 years? You get one strong, dynamic duo. Hi, we are Sara and Dave. We are excited to tell you a little about us, our family, friends and home. We are grateful that you are taking the time to read about us.
- Sara was born to be a teacher and loves every minute in the classroom, even the tough ones.
- Her parents swear she was born half fish as she took to swimming the first time she was in a pool.
- She likes crocheting little monsters and stuffed animals for gifts.
- Sara enjoys doing DIY projects. This summer she refinished both two sets (a girl and a boys) of children's bedroom furniture that have been in her family for generations. Both are ready to be used in the nursery.
- She let her brother convince her to go on a super adventurous vacation where they kayaked the longest open water kayaking trip in the world.
- Sara loves eating food from different cultures. Her favorite food at age 8 was pad thai!
- Sara hopes to one day have a pet chicken named Bock Bock as she fell in love with chickens when vacationing in Kauaii.