We’re David & Vanessa, parents of three amazing boys (Nicholas, John & Mark) and one darling girl (Mary) … we are thrilled to continue building our family through adoption. Thank you for getting to know us. We have always loved the dynamic of a large family & we’ve wanted a large family all along - that is why we’re hoping to adopt again - not because we are trying for a certain number of children! We truly believe that the greatest gift we can give our children is another sibling (and they ask all the time when we get to have another brother or sister!). It is our greatest privilege and responsibility to raise our family in a way that promotes traditional family values – love of God, respect for each other, generosity and self-sacrifice.
- Is a certified scuba diver
- Was born in France and lived there for one summer in college
- Completed a six-week sea kayaking expedition in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico with the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS)
- No denying it – has a sweet tooth
- Used to be an avid skier who skied in the Austrian and French Alps
- Loves cooking and baking – specialties include asiago-crusted chicken, eggplant parmesan, banana bread, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Actually enjoys balancing the checkbook and does so about 4-5 times per month!
- Favorite book as a child (and an adult!) is The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Is certain she’s the reigning Scrabble champ (vs. David) – and has the score sheets to prove it!