Is Adoption Right For Me?
There are many reasons why you may be considering adoption or thinking about adoption choices.
Perhaps you are not ready to be a mother or you don’t have the resources to parent. Or maybe you believe that the baby would have a better life in the home of an adoptive family. Realize that these are common concerns and among many of the reasons why some women choose adoption.
They may be considering adoption because of personal circumstances:
- They want to complete their education or other life goals.
- They don’t have the financial ability to parent.
- They feel they are not yet mature enough to raise a child.
- They don’t have any or enough support from the father, friends or family to raise a child at this time.
Or they may be considering adoption because they are not currently in a position to offer the child the life they really want for them:
- They want two parents for a child.
- They want a family that's ready to have a child, both financially and emotionally.
No matter what the situation is, we are here to offer you support and guidance when you need it.